Monday, January 11, 2010

Big Baby Huey

More like Huge-y. This cat is GI-NORMOUS! Huey was originally brought into Hatch for "pest control." He clearly has eaten all the pests at Hatch and hasn't stopped there. This past week they started him on a new diet cat food, which he has continually thrown up. I cleaned up his barf on Thursday, and I think I got some serious intern points for that. I love him.


Slowly becoming obsessed...

He has a distinctive 'dot' on the back of his neck

Playin' with a snowball

One cooool cat...

4 comments:

  1. keep cleaning up cat barf and you'll own that place.
    that dot on his nape looks like there used to be a handle or spout there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. carli. i love the blog. and the cat. and the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really starting to think you might be turning into a cat kind of gal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that cat would make a good pillow.

    ReplyDelete